Ford Aspire Leaking Transmission Oil from seal.

Hi There,
My friend has a 96 Ford Aspire and I have two questions about it:
1) Transmission oil is leaking from the right side CV axle. Right where
it joins into the transmission. I figure it is a bad seal. Can anyone tell me its part number or a site with a picture of it so I know what to tell a local parts dealer.
2) What type of transmission oil does this car take?
Thanks
Sorry for the double post. I dunno why it did that.
Strangely enough, the local parts dealer just happens to have a very large book that has pictures AND numbers in it. This is how he knows which aisle to walk back to and which box to select off the shelf. He also has a price there so he doesn't have to guess what to charge you. These days the whole shebang may be computerized and print out the receipt and everything! The parts dealer and/or Ford dealer can also advise you of the proper fluid if you have no manual with the car. You could even go to the Ford site and download a manual that would tell you the proper transmission oil.

notonly THAT but lots uvvem have web sites where they ask questions about car then look it up.
you pay..DEAL with it!

and SOME will even rent you the tools to remove and install the seal on your plastic and cheerily refund that cost when you bring them back
you pay..DEAL with it!
Thanks for the help.
I will go to the ford dealer and ask for the new seal. I will replace it. My next question is the procedure to do this. I have the basic mechanic tools (socket set, impact screwdriver, and torque gauge) because I work on motorbikes. So I do have somewhat "mechanic experience," but never have done this on a Ford Aspire. I was told I had to be careful, because if I push the seal in too far, it can fall into the trany!
Any information on the process, would the Chilton's Ford Aspire, 1994-97 repair manual describe it because the local library has it.
Thanks again.
And if you push really hard , it will fall out the other side