Ford Bronco Rear Drive shaft Removal

Anyone out there have a reference or manual on '88 Ford Bronco Rear Drive shaft Removal? I'm in need of some documentation.

I have more than one truck manual. Driveshaft removal is a no brainer. What do you need to know?
C8oe
remove the 4 nuts on each end, mark the drive shaft orientation with chalkor paint and yank it out. john