Ford C4 automatic transmission modulator valve

Hi, I would like to know the proper way to pick a modulator valve and adjust it. The trans came from a 1973 Ford LTD station wagon. It was rebuilt and
is going against a hopped up 5.0 roller motor in a 1939 Ford. Right now it has 2 vacuum ports on the modulator. I would like to replace it with a single port . Any ideas? Thanks, Hotrodman

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 00:14:09 GMT, "hotrodman via CarKB.com"

You can replace it with a single-port modulator just fine. Just be sure you get the adjustable one, if you plan on tryin to race that car (so you can change your shift points, )
-LMB