Ford Capri

I am looking for a '73 or '74 Capri in half decent shape, to restore . From eastern Canada or the Maritimes. Can anyone help?

Reply to
<dldlrm

Join the capri list on yahoo groups, someone may have one for sale, but don't expect half decent in your area... There may still be one for sale in Virginia, that is about as far north as I'd go on the east coast...

SteveL

Reply to
pakeha

Check

Might give you a path. Good luck!!

Reply to
Robert Sveinson

Reply to
Robert Sveinson

I had a 1962 British Capri in need of lots of restoring......sold it! My son had a 1972 Capri 2.0L used and a new 1978 Capri

2.8L all black beautiful!!

Reply to
Robert Sveinson