Ford Capri

Hello there,

I am looking for service manual or any technical documentation for Ford Capri. Do you have any ideas (or better - URLs :-))

Thanks for your help

Jindra

Reply to
Jindra Saur

Jindra Saur opined in news:1058789432.667571@krakonosovo:

YEah...

Any good search engine.

Sheesh!

{copy and paste that}

I mean it's OKAY to ask here... but why not try the bread and butter of internet-advantage FIRST?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

anything, what is possible... :-) Especialy 1980

Reply to
Jindra Saur

This is only true in the US. The European Capri continued to be sold in other markets until around 1986. See

. Regards,

Ed White

Reply to
C. E. White