Ford Capri

Hello there,
I am looking for service manual or any technical documentation for Ford Capri. Do you have any ideas (or better - URLs :-))
Thanks for your help
Jindra
Jindra Saur opined in

YEah...
Any good search engine.
Sheesh!
http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&cs=utf - 8&qpri+enthusiasts&_sb_lang=en
{copy and paste that}
I mean it's OKAY to ask here... but why not try the bread and butter of internet-advantage FIRST?
anything, what is possible... :-) Especialy 1980
snipped-for-privacy@attbi.com wrote:

This is only true in the US. The European Capri continued to be sold in other markets until around 1986. See http://www.fordcapri.co.uk/ .
Regards,
Ed White