Ford Capri...

Fifth Gear were giving away a Ford Capri 2.8 v6 low mileage one owner... Full recaro original trim, a late model with RS style steering wheel and original casette deck too...
BEAUTIFUL example... I entered, but didn't win so far ;p
Would be a sweeeeeeet ride
-JB
Mercury Capri.... That was a sweet car. I had a 1976 Black and gold, and man was that thing fun to drive. I wish I still had it today. I always wanted to install a 302 in it and make it a little rocket. I remember seeing a few at some Ford car show back a few years. I later had a 1981 with a 2.3 which I replaced with a 2.3 turbo. Messed with that for a year and decided the power I wanted was with a 302 instead. After thousands of dollars and several hundred hours of wrenching, I had the car right where I wanted it, then........I got married, had kids and sold it. (15 years ago) The motor is still alive and kicking in a T-bird today.
Ahhh....the memories.