Ford Crown Victoria radiator fan not working.

Could someone give me some tips on why my Ford Crown Victoria radiator fan is not working. Also, my air conditioning in intermittent. Thanks

There is a fan clutch that controls the fan.
The wiring, switch, clutch, or relay can all be bad.

Can you tell us what you mean by "in intermittent" and how this is different than the way you think it shouuld have?
Other hints that would help us help you: Year, model, engine size and mileage of vehicle.
Jeff

We found out it was the 3 prong connector to the fan. One connector had backed out. Thanks

What model year is your CV? Does it have a mechanical or an electrical fan? Not sure, but somewhere I recall that later model 4.6L engines use electrical fans only.