Ford cruise control fire problem

Apparently there is an issue with fires in ford vehicles being caused by the deactivation switch for cruise control. This seems to be related to the switch, which is always active, being near the brakes with the brake fluid causing the fires. If you go to

there is amore information and articles on this as well as what can be done about it.There is also a free case evaluation provided for those who may have hadissue with this. I hope that this might be of some help. kr0

Reply to
kr0

And remember:

"A Lawyer is a professional adept at getting for himself, what you deserve!"

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Would it not be easier to contact your dealer to see if your vehicle qualifies for Field Service Action 05S28? Additionally, you may want to watch the news a little more often.... this has been an issue since last fall.

Reply to
Jim Warman

Thanks!

All us yobs and yokels been on here scratchin and spittin, wondering why our Fords bin burnin' up in the driveway... Gittin skeert to pull 'em in the gay-rage anymore.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Actually, if you look at this particular idiots posting history, we can see that he appears to have found that he doesn't chase ambulances well and has turned, instead, to "product litigation"....

Class action suits must be very profitable..... for the bottom feeder.

Reply to
Jim Warman