Ford E-150 A/C fuse location

I have a Mark III conversion van - 1994 - that had its A/C die. After locating the fuse box, in front of the vacuum brake assist drum I find there is no fuse schedule ... it just says see owners maunal .... well
as usual I do not have one.
Can anyone tell me which is the A/C fuse and / or relay
Thanks
Mike