ford econoline 150 van no turn signals,flashers or brake lights.

All at once my turn indicators left and right quit working, the flashers quit working and no brake lights. I checked the fuse #10 (20amp) and its ok. I dont know much about trouble shooting a problem on this van (1998
Econoline 150 panel van). anyone have any suggestions about what may be the problem.