Ford Edge - Front & Rear Brake Pads How-To Guides

I had a chance to help out a friend with his Ford Edge "CUV" recently and we inspected the front and rear brake pads. I took pictures of the
process and created guides to help out any other owners who'd like to change the pads themselves.
Here are the guides -
Front - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Ford-Edge-Front-Brake-Pads-Replacement-Guide
Rear - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Ford-Edge-Rear-Brake-Pads-Replacement-Guide
Doing the job on the rear pads is only slightly different from the front.
I hope someone finds them to be useful.
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL