ford engine belt 2001

i can not find a diagram of how to put this belt on .

micheleridgway1 wrote:

Did you look on the underside of the hood or on the fan shroud?

I had the same problem on my escort, so I went over to my neighbors and looked at his ford pickup and that fixed the problem.
Just kidding..
Go to Autozone.com.
Be prepared with the model, year and engine and enter it as your car.
Then go to "repair info", specifications, select "B" then "Belt Routing"
"micheleridgway1" wrote
i can not find a diagram of how to put this belt on . _____________________________________________
"Backyard Mechanic" wrote:
Go to Autozone.com. Enter model, year and engine as your car, hen go to "repair info", specifications, select "B" then "Belt Routing" ____________________________________________
Then make a sketch of the routing and keep it in the glovebox with the registration/maintenance papers.