Ford Escort 1.4 (K reg)

Dear Group Can anybody tell me what the spark plug gap for a 1.4 Ford Escort Steve

SteveLong wrote:

Any particular year? Anyway, that info should be on the radiator shroud, OR at the place you buy the new spark plugs.

It's a K-reg, SC.. cant you read!
Anyway with Ford Electronic ign and no turbo or SC, you cant hurt it with .045 to .050 inches.
you pay..DEAL with it!