Ford Escort 1.6 Zeta LX

I have a misfire after approx 10 to 20 miles of running.I have replaced spark plugs and leads to no avail.If i turn engine off and restart right away problem dissapears.I think it might be connected to management
control but would be happy to hear if this problem is a common problem with this car or might there be another solution.