Ford Escort 1994 Breakes question

Gentlemen,
Any Ideas on how to remove the pad pins on front disk brake assembly for a 1994 Escort LX?
The pins are rusty,
First time doing brakes on "MAZDA" breakes.........
TIA
Regards
Stop at your better parts supply house and purchase a small parts kit for each side. Probably will cost about $4.00 per side but it's easier to have the parts on hand before you ruin the pins and retaining clips.
Bill

Thanks!
It's just that I never did it before, and I did not know, that the pins have to be replaced....

You have to remove the W spring first.The W spring fits into holes in the pins on the inboard side of the outboard shoe.It prevents the pins backing out.Once removed the pins should easily pull out.
Spark wrote:

Thanks, it's just that the pins were rusty and I had no other choice than to cut them and punch them out......