ford escort 1997

front wheels seem to whobble when driving when driving and you come to a light car seems to hesitate to go ahead when you step on the gas

Wheel bearings????? Noise comes with this.
check fuel system...

mgw wrote:

You don't say enough about your problems to be of service to us or yourself. You have at least two problems. The wheel wobble is most significant. Going by the model and age I suspect that you have worn tie rod ends. A wheel wobble is a safety issue. Have a professional check the vehicle promptly.
the wheels do not whobble they just feel like they are there is noise when you drive it coming from the front wheel especially on the driver's side.then when you are driving it sometimes you really have to push on the gas to get it to go
How old are the tie rod ends? If you still have the original ones then they needed to be replaced years ago.
How many miles are on the car?
Have you checked the torque on the lug nuts?
Did you put in cheap Chinese replacement rotors and now they are warped?
You rally need to give us more details.

ask friends neighbors, co workers for the name of a good mechanic.
Sorry, but there needs to be a minimum amount of car knowledge describing the TWO DIFFERENT problems.. which btw, should have been posted separately
you pay..DEAL with it!
Make up your mind. Your original post said the wheel wobbled. Now you say it's just noise and dragging. Maybe you have a stuck brake caliper or a collapsed brake hose. The bad bearing is also good possibility. You will know soon when the wheel falls off. Please post about how you feel then. Maybe it won't be a crash. It will just "feel" like a crash.
sorry i even asked the guestions,but no where in my statement do i even say dragging.all i wanted was an opinion of what could be wrong. not a bunch of smart answers.