Ford Escort 2005

Hi!
What do you think about this car? Any issue I should know before I bought it?
Many thanks!!

Daniel
www.dromadaire.com/cimetiere/ouonsenva (français)
✖
snipped-for-privacy@moncanoe.comnospammm says...

In the US, the 2005 Escort is NOT using the new platform that the European Escort, Mazda3 and Volvo S40 are using. It's basically just been restyled and is now using Mazda engines.
✖