Ford Escort

I have a Ford Escort N Registered. The problem is I can lock the driver door with the key, but cannot open it. I have to go round the passenger side to do this. Any advice would be welcome.

Reply to
happydebby

any key can lock it, only the correct key(not a worn one)can open it, since the drivers door lock gets the most use i'd get a new key cut(it may end up needing a new lock cos the tumberlers inside may be worn) and retry

good luck

Reply to
ford_technical_