ford escort

i have a ford escort 1.6efi it will not start i can hear the fuel pump clicking over it will start when it has been towed off then left for a couple of hours it will not start again if i put petrol staight in to the pump it will go it turns over by the key but just will not fire up please help

Reply to
shepherdson

"shepherdson" wrote

punctuation might help.

Reply to
Warlock

Your a right little f------ a------- arnt you dont waste my time or anybody elses for that matter keep off the site if you have nothing constructive to say

Reply to
shepherdson

"shepherdson" wrote

You need to learn how to use punctuation.

Reply to
Warlock

You need to go and find something better to do you sad little individual

Reply to
shepherdson

"shepherdson" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

How is it you put petrol 'straight into the pump'? Isnt the pump in the tank?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

We take the pipe off in the engine. It's just a process of illimination.

Reply to
shepherdson

We know it's got something to do with thr fuel pump.

Reply to
shepherdson

"shepherdson" wrote

Is your keyboard broken or are the schools really that bad in your location?

Reply to
Warlock

Please just go and f--- o-- i'm to busy for your games, i am now going to get you removed from this site bye bye.

Reply to
shepherdson

"shepherdson" wrote

What site?

Reply to
Warlock

"shepherdson" wrote

Using your post, I'll give you an example of proper English:

"You should find something better to do, sad little individual."

Reply to
Warlock

Look if you do not stop i am going to get the police involved as you are now harassing me. All i did was to pose a question and i get you this idiot.

Reply to
shepherdson

"shepherdson" wrote

If you don't stop, I'm going to call Sr. Mary Crucius. She was my seventh grade grammar teacher.

Reply to
Warlock

Are you in a mental hospital ?

Reply to
shepherdson

Shepherdson is posting from a web site

that links to usenet, so that's the site he's probably claiming he will have you removed from. He hasn't figured out that a nice coherent properly punctuated/spelled and easily read/understood post will get him an answer much quicker. Who want's to spend minutes sorting through the bad posting to help someone? If "they" can't bother posting it readable "they" shouldn't expect a resonable answer. He isn't worth the extra effort.

Reply to
I. Care

Maybe your fuel pump relay is going bad, pretty soon it will either fail open or closed. If it fails closed you will have to undo the battery terminal to shut it off.

Reply to
sleepdog

Thank you very much for your reply if this is the case do i need to buy a new pump.

Reply to
shepherdson

"shepherdson" wrote

Do you speak like this?

Reply to
Warlock

If a new relay fixes your problem then no.

Reply to
sleepdog