ford escort

Page 1 of 2
i have a ford escort 1.6efi it will not start i can hear the fuel pump clicking over it will start when it has been towed off then left for a couple of hours it will not start again if i put petrol staight in to the
pump it will go it turns over by the key but just will not fire up please help

punctuation might help.
Your a right little f------ a------- arnt you dont waste my time or anybody elses for that matter keep off the site if you have nothing constructive to say

You need to learn how to use punctuation.
You need to go and find something better to do you sad little individual

Using your post, I'll give you an example of proper English:
"You should find something better to do, sad little individual."

How is it you put petrol 'straight into the pump'? Isnt the pump in the tank?
We take the pipe off in the engine. It's just a process of illimination.
We know it's got something to do with thr fuel pump.

Is your keyboard broken or are the schools really that bad in your location?
Please just go and f--- o-- i'm to busy for your games, i am now going to get you removed from this site bye bye.

What site?
Look if you do not stop i am going to get the police involved as you are now harassing me. All i did was to pose a question and i get you this idiot.

If you don't stop, I'm going to call Sr. Mary Crucius. She was my seventh grade grammar teacher.
Are you in a mental hospital ?
says...

Shepherdson is posting from a web site www.talkaboutautos.com that links to usenet, so that's the site he's probably claiming he will have you removed from. He hasn't figured out that a nice coherent properly punctuated/spelled and easily read/understood post will get him an answer much quicker. Who want's to spend minutes sorting through the bad posting to help someone? If "they" can't bother posting it readable "they" shouldn't expect a resonable answer. He isn't worth the extra effort.
--
I. Care
Shit.... hosed again...

are
seventh
Maybe your fuel pump relay is going bad, pretty soon it will either fail open or closed. If it fails closed you will have to undo the battery terminal to shut it off.
Thank you very much for your reply if this is the case do i need to buy a new pump.

Do you speak like this?