Ford Escort Cabrio - Problem with certain lights not commin on.... help???

Im having problems with my lights on my car, if anyone can help would be great.
When the engine is running, and i turn the lights on via the knobb only
certain lights work.
But the ones listed dont work for some reason......
no number plate lights, no tail lights, no front fog lights, no dashboad lights, no heater lights, no front side lights, no driver door interior lights, no clock lights and no lights on audible lights.
i have checked the fuses and all the front and back connections just incase the bulbs were loose.
anyone know whats wrong???
my headlights work, my rear fog lights work, all my indicators work,

Electrical Kettle instant hot water (home, office) - or remember this