Ford Escort Mexico Fuse

Hi

I've just bought an N reg Ford Escort 16V (Mexico edition). The fuse for the heater blower keeps blowing, however I'm not confident that the correct fuse is in there. None of the fuse diagrams in the Haynes manuals match up with the fuses I have in my car, so I can't verify the current fuse is correct (15).

Can anyone shed any light on this.

Many Thanks

Aaron Seabrook

Reply to
Aaron Seabrook

What year is this car?

What engine?

My 1995 US built LX has a circuit breaker for the heater fan motor..

Reply to
Childfree Scott