Ford Escort RS

Hi @ll, I need some help for my Essi RS. I try to find engine for my Ford - especially engine from Ford escort MKV RS 2000 from 1991 to 1995. I have older one, MKIV but I know that I can fixed it for my Essi. My Ford is older
than RS2000, because was made in 1987. Maybe somebody can help me? Many thanks for now. C Ya
Add pictures here
✖