Ford Escort TD

Hi I am currently living in Spain, ex UK The engine seized on my Escort TD estate. I am having a 2nd hand engine fitted to my escort. It is a 1.8 Endura TD engine. It is the first time that this garage has fitted one of these engines. They are having problems with the fuel pump immobolliser. Any suggestions how to get it to work? Cheers Gerry Harris

Reply to
Gerry