ford escort with a zetech engine

I have just had my Mreg escort run with a diagnostic test because it keep chugging and stalling. I was told i needed a throttle position sensor which a new one has now been fitted but i am still getting the same problem can anyone help? please.

Reply to
mandylynn

The TPS controls the IAC valve, which may be the real problem.

Reply to
Sharon K.Cooke

No one sensor control any single output.

To the orig> >

Reply to
Jim Warman

What year, how did the problem start?