Ford Escort ZX2 Cool version

Hello, everyone!

Having contemplated about numerous cars, I finally bought a 1999 Ford Escort ZX2. I am afraid it is not in perfect condition, but I got it for a little over $3,000, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Has anyone had any experience with those? It seems nice to drive, and I absolutely adore the manual transmission, but so far I have only had the chance to like the interior features, as well as others, which have nothing to do with driving it.

I was a bit concerned with a strange noise coming from the engine, when the car stands still, and when I am running it in low rpms. I hope it was not a mistake to buy it, but I just needed a car, and that one seems to have been well kept. I am planning on taking it for a check up to see what is wrong, and what can be fixed within a reasonable price range.

Only recently did I get acquainted with this variation of the Escort. It only has like 84,000 miles on it, and was wondering if someone may have some helpful tips for me, so that it can run for a while more. I would greatly appreciate it.

Take care all, Vince

Reply to
Vince

try this place