FORD ESP Transfer Question

I bought a 2001 Escape which came with a Ford Extended Service Plan. On the original contract, the boxes for "Premium Care" and "$0 Deductible" are
checked. The An extra $210 was charged for "12/12 SHRE CHARGE" and "DIS DED" [whatever those are].
I paid my $50 transfer fee.
A new ESP plan was mailed to me but this one shows "$50 Deducible" and no mention of "12/12 SHRE CHARGE" or "DIS DED."
I assume the loss of the $0 deductible was an error on Fords part.
Anyone else have similar issues?
Thanks for coments.
-- Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.
A phone call to the ESP number listed on your contract should get you the answer to that question, I would think.
mike hunt