FORD ESP Transfer Question

I bought a 2001 Escape which came with a Ford Extended Service Plan. On the original contract, the boxes for "Premium Care" and "$0 Deductible" are checked. The An extra $210 was charged for "12/12 SHRE CHARGE" and "DIS DED" [whatever those are].

I paid my $50 transfer fee.

A new ESP plan was mailed to me but this one shows "$50 Deducible" and no mention of "12/12 SHRE CHARGE" or "DIS DED."

I assume the loss of the $0 deductible was an error on Fords part.

Anyone else have similar issues?

Thanks for coments.

-- Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.

Reply to
John Keiser

A phone call to the ESP number listed on your contract should get you the answer to that question, I would think.

mike hunt

John Keiser wrote:

Reply to
StonyRhoades