Ford Excursion Diesel w/Trailer

How big of a trailer can a diesel Ford Excursion tow? I want one of those giant airstream travel trailers with the triple axles squarly in the middle. What is the GVWR?
On another note, is the Grand Jeep Cherokee's tow capacity limited because the truck is built as a unit body construction?

http://www.fordvehicles.com/suvs/excursion/features/specs /
You will find that the excusion can tow 5.5 tons.

I can't think in tons. Do you mean 55,000 pounds?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

5.5 tons x 2000 lbs./ton = 11,000 lbs.
Rob
Thank You.

You idiot. Look at the stupid page I referenced if you can't think in tons.
http://www.fordvehicles.com/suvs/excursion/features/specs /
Use your brain for a change.
Jeff
What's your problem? Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Is the Pope Catholic?

The problem is that you are too lazy to do your own homework. All you had to do was go to www.ford.com and find the specs for the excursion. It doesn't take a Ph.D. to figure this out. A kindergarten education is more than enough.
You didn't even look at the URL I referenced, that had all the information on it.
Jeff
Temper temper. I don't see any sense in getting mad at others just because they aren't good enough for you.

I am not mad at all.
I just feel sorry for someone who is as lazy or stupid as you.
Jeff
The excursion doesn't come with a manual transmission option.