ford exdedition

I have a Ford Expedition, I replaced the o2 sensors and spark plugs and the check engine light still comes on I takes it to the mechanic that fix the problem and it
runs for a few days and there it goes again. I get a misfire code then later I will get a fuel to lean code, does anyone have any ideas what this may be?

Year and engine please.. probably just a formality in this case... but the ENGINE means more than the model.
And we need to know EVERYTHING to do with surrounding issues, such as driveability problesms, idle problems, strange noises, etc...whether you might think they apply or not.
that means the actual codes. You probably wasted your money on those O2 sensors (shot the messengers, as it were)
Find another mechanic, BTW.
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, ah.. to heck with it

A leak in the intake manifold maybe? Not as uncommon as one would think.
East-