Ford Explorer 1999 headlight turns on and off

Hi..... My headlight on 1999 Explorer started turning on and off. After a while it is no headlight. I have the parking light in front and back. When putting the hi beam on it is also light off.
But I can get hi beam on when holding the pin for blinking with high beam. Any one having any Ide? I have read about the bad connections on a LOM relay, but that was on a 1997. And I can not find any LOM relays on this 1999 model. Can anyone please help??? Regards, Tor Elling Rustad.
Tor Elling Rustad wrote:

Check your main fuse block for rust and shorts. It is located behind the dash to the left of the steering column. The Fords (Explorers & F-150) of that year had a channel in the roof line on both sides. This allowed water to leak behind the top of the windshield running down onto fuse block. I had this problem, after changing fuse block twice, I had windshield re-sealed stopping the leaks. I haven't had a problem since.....
--
Theology is an attempt to explain a subject by
men who do not understand it. The intent is not