ford explorer

Kan iemand mij vertellen hoe ik de afstandsbediening opnieuw moet inlezen van mijn ford explorer 1996?

http://www.freetranslation.com/ .................

Make sure the batteries in the remote aren't dead. If that doesn't work, wait for someone here to tell you how to reprogram your Explorer to recognize the remote. I don't know how, and the owners manual I just downloaded from Fleet Ford says to take the car to the dealer (of course).