ford explorer

Kan iemand mij vertellen hoe ik de afstandsbediening opnieuw moet inlezen van mijn ford explorer 1996?

Reply to
gerwilma

wrote

Make sure the batteries in the remote aren't dead. If that doesn't work, wait for someone here to tell you how to reprogram your Explorer to recognize the remote. I don't know how, and the owners manual I just downloaded from Fleet Ford says to take the car to the dealer (of course).

Reply to
MasterBlaster