Ford Explorer Sport .... Power windows

My windows and door locks quit working one day. I've checked the fuse. The book talks about a breaker. I found the ones under the hood in the box with the Big fuses....These are in working order.
Is there another breaker somewhere? Thanks you. Dave
found it, thanks y'all.

Great, wish I had an idea for you. Where was it?
Gerald