Ford Explorer very rocky

I am experiencing a really bad ’shake’ in my 97 Explorer whenever I go over a bump or dip in the road... It rocks pretty bad from right to left, almost feels like I may roll over... could it be something with
my struts?
✖
Sure sounds that way. Get that checked out by someone who knows right away. Also sounds dangerous to drive. Good luck, Doug
Add pictures here
✖