FORD Explorer - wont start! AGAIN

My 94 Ford Explorer has a very irritating problem. About every 6 months or so it wont start. It will crank, but not catch. If I wait 30 minutes to a couple of hours and go back out to try it again, it
will start. This happens in cold and hot weather. Any ideas? Thanks!
snipped-for-privacy@AutoForumz.com says...

Do you have spark when this happens? Does this vehicle have the ignitor module in the disty? A bad one can cause weird problems.
--
I. Care