FORD Explorer - won’t start! AGAIN

My ?94 Ford Explorer has a very irritating problem. About every 6 months or so it won?t start. It will crank, but not catch. If I wait

30 minutes to a couple of hours and go back out to try it again, it will start. This happens in cold and hot weather. Any ideas? Thanks!
Reply to
SammySC

Do you have spark when this happens? Does this vehicle have the ignitor module in the disty? A bad one can cause weird problems.

Reply to
I. Care