Ford F250 Lariat Question

I have a 2000 F250 Lariat edition. The overhead console has gone blank. I have checked all the fuses. I would like to drop the console down to check
for power coming to the unit, but cant figure out how to release it. Any help or suggestions from prior experience would really be appreciated.
Thanks
Richard
snipped-for-privacy@pdq.net
Richard opined in