Ford F350 ABS light

My ABS light has started flashing 16 times and then pauses, any clues? I also blew a fuse to the eletronic shift interlock and the abs also runs off the fuse.The red brake light does not come on just the abs light.

You did check your brake fluid level - right? I thought 16 flashes indicated no trouble found, but I could be wrong. What year is your truck?
Ed