Ford Favorite Option Different From Other Automakers in the 80's and Least

Ford-Lincoln-Mercury---Kinda brings out an opinion. Keypad was the coolest option of them all in my opinion before the keyless remote. On cold days you
could let your car run if you quickly left the car because you could lock the car then enter your code to unlock. Hit one button to look inside the car without opening because lighting system came on. Hit 3/4 for all doors and5/6 for trunk without opening a door. When it was raining hard it was easier opening the car. ABIG DISADVANTAGE! Once the numbers always the same numbers. You could not change from the default. One day my Sho is in the shop-next day it is stolen at home-hmmmm. No broken glass.Went to that service shop, got the cops involved and an employee working there did this to several cars. downer Now I have a 89 Sho. Love it!! Anyway you can never lock the car with the keys in the ignition. So I cannot let it just run. I have the keypad and a keyfob so there is no way to get locked out. They may get the cold but at least this has a better antitheft. Coincidently on a 90's Maxima-hit all 4 buttons on the fob at one time and all the windows come down! Other than being hot weather-whats that about?
Least was the Lincoln airide suspension. May drive like a Lincoln but if you don't know squat about mechanics. that check suspension light comes on I am going shit-expensive. Sound systems sucked till the Machs came out. Mine now is awesome-wish I could put an 89 Sho (yes heads were done) factory sub in my Taurus but wasn't available as an option.
You CAN indeed change the key code! The procedure is described in the owners manual, or stop at a dealership for assistance.
However the basic code remains in memory and if electric power is lost it reverts to the basic code.

Correct- my error.

That's OK, I make mistakes as well, but don't tell my kids ;)