Ford Fiesta 02 cutting out problem

Sometimes when the weather is really hot, after driving my fiesta I get back into it and it just won't start. Leave it for half an hour and it starts! The main dealer aren't very helpful so just wondered if anyone out
there had any ideas!
The problem is electrical. It could be the coil or coils or some ignition module. What is happening is as you drive air curculates under the hood removing some of the heat but once you stop the heat accumulates under the hood causing the failure until it cools down some. Find the problem now or it will start to fail even with a little heat.

What engine does it have ?
Its a 1.4
its a 1.4