Ford Fiesta Finesse 2002 CD Player prob's!

Hi,
does anyone know how to remove the whole dashboard in order to install a new cd player? i have removed all the screws but it then gets stuck on the
heater controls as the don't release?
any ideas greatly appreciated!!
thanx in advance!!
Not really a fiesta bod but as far as I am aware all previous Fords that I have had and theirs afew all have simple push on controls you could always look/ask on the interford.co.uk website these guys know or know sombody that will be able to help.