ford fiesta mk4

my fiesta keep leaking oil from around the driveshaft on the drivers side, i have had the oil seal and a new drive shaft fitted are there any reasons
why it may still be doing this. also there is a whirring/vibration noise when travelling above 30mph or so. the car had an impact on the passenger side front wheel and has been repaired with new suspenion etc on that side could this of damaged/bent/mis-alingned something further along the line ie in the drivers side?

Yes.. since the driver side is on the right in UK (hint: Mk4) the housing in the transaxle may have cracked, or internal drive may be bent (my bet), and the shop can see this by putting reflective tape on the shaft right at the transaxle output and shining a laser level at it..
Have your shop verify this and take it back on the insurance claim.
you pay..DEAL with it!