Ford Focus 2002 repair manual

I'm about to change the rear wheel bearing and the valve cover gasket.

Anyone know where can I download the repair manual of a Ford Focus 2002?

Thanks

Fred

Reply to
Fred

I don't know about downloads, but there's a lot of helpful info at

The jobs you mention sound pretty straightforward. You might need torque specs.

On that rear wheel bearing, isn't it one of those that the bearing comes as a part of the wheel hub assembly?

CJB

Reply to
CJB

Has every car from 92-2002. Ford factory software, not an imitation.

Reply to
Jeremiah Greer