Ford Focus 2002 Won't Start

Now that it's getting colder (MN) I had several times that the Focus won't start everything else works fine lights, wipers, fan and radio. I turn the key on and off many times and the starter doesn't turn over.
At a determined amount of tries the starter will turn over and the engine starts. I have taken it out of park and put it in neutral and back but doesn't seems to make a difference. 55,000m Any suggestions would be appreciated.

It sounds like a bad solenoid switch on your started or a bad ignition switch. It can also be a bad neutral safety switch, starter or battery.
Jeff
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

i'd clean your battery posts, check the solonoid, does the starter even crank?
bad ground somewherE?