Ford Focus Drive Belt Nosie

It is for FOCUS 1.6 Zetec engine. As my car squeez like a pig in the cold morning. I am going to get it done by myself before the neighbour start to complain to the council.
Does any one got the manual (or TIS CD) for Operation No. 21 567 0 ? Does any one know how much is the Idler pulley cost? I am gong to do it myself.
Parts Required
Description Finis Code
Idler pulley for vehicles 1 134 084 with Zetec-E engine
Idler pulley for vehicles 1 139 951 with Zetec-SE engine
Accessory drive belt see Microcat
Production Action
A revised idler pulley with an improved bearing and revised surface has
been installed in production since 30.03.2001 (build code 1M).
Service Instructions
See Summary.
Install a new drive belt idler pulley
1. Slacken the accessory drive belt and remove it according to Operation No. 21 567 0 (Workshop Manual/TIS-CD).
2. Install a new idler pulley (see Parts Required).
3. Install a new accessory drive belt (see Parts Required)
and tension it according to Operation No. 21 567 0 (Workshop Manual/TIS-CD).
Thanks in advance