Ford Focus springs

I have a 2000 focus wagon. after a racket started this week, I took it to a local mechanic. BOTH front springs have let go (and I am not Fat!!) the ac doesnít work, either. Anybody got any money out of ford
for springs???This car is a lemon, but I canít afford a new car! Help!!
Posted using the interface, at author's request