ford focus ztec 2001

Hello all

I have a ford focus Estate 1.4 2001 and I have some problems, if anybody can help me I appreciate

1- The battery is of a special type (why), and is only 43A, anybody now if is the correct capacity and what apen's if I replace by a new normal battery (PB)

2- Several times the instant speed goes to 0 and sometimes after a few seconds he starts again, but many times the number disappear and is replaced by (--------)

3- Many times when the weather is cold the doors does not open electrically, only open with the key.

4- Sometimes when I try to start engine it goes completely down, looks like the power of battery goes to 0 but the battery after 2 or 3 times start engine normally.

Reply to
<vitor-ferreira

<vitor-ferreira