Ford Freestar any good?

Since Ford is doing large rebates/incentives on the 2005 Ford Freestar, I am wondering if it is a decent vehicle? I am giving it a seconf look for a family hauler and to tow a popup camper. Reliabilty is a concern, but I hear the the later model Windstars were improved for reliabiltiy. Also, I am attracted by the stow in the floor third seat......a bit cheaper than the Dodge, Toyota, or Honda version. Comments welcomed and whether this van is recommended. Will it hold up at

150,000 miles if well taken care of?
Reply to
snow