Ford Fusion

Are there any reports to give on the new Fusion? What was your experience with reliability, comfort, price?

Thanks.

John

Reply to
New & Improved - N/F John

I have owned one for close to two months and I'm very satisfied. Lots of bang for the buck, quite roomy, and good performance.

You can see some reviews at:

Andrew

I have had one since the end of January. I recommend the car. Very roomy and a smooth ride. Only complaint is that the air conditioners controls are too far down on the center console. Also the extra storage compartment that is on the top of the dash broke within 2 weeks of me owning the car. For me it is not a huge deal since I did not really use it, But it is quite annoying when it just pops up when I am driving. I have the SE model with the 4 cylinder engine. I would say the pick up on it is not the greatest, but it is smooth. Unless you are going to race someone, not a huge deal.

Reply to
Don