Ford Fusion

Are there any reports to give on the new Fusion? What was your experience with reliability, comfort, price?
Thanks.
John

I have owned one for close to two months and I'm very satisfied. Lots of bang for the buck, quite roomy, and good performance.
You can see some reviews at: http://autos.yahoo.com /
--
Mr. Transmission Sucks!
http://mrtransmissionsucks.com