Ford Fusion

Hi,

I just bought a Ford Fusion. I just love it. The chasis is rock solid. The quality is high. Interior is quiet.

But funny that I never seen one of those running on the street besides myself :)

I live in Hong Kong.

Cheers.

Reply to
Raymond S Wu

People dun like it?

Reply to
Raymond S Wu

The Chinese are Evil. I hope they all die in their sleep...

(Don't let third world countries industrialize and use Petrolem that we could be using instead)

Reply to
Eastward Bound

hi eastward,

i believe you are a niger... am i right? i bet i am :)

raymond.

Reply to
Raymond S Wu