Ford Fusion

Hi,
I just bought a Ford Fusion. I just love it. The chasis is rock solid. The quality is high. Interior is quiet.
But funny that I never seen one of those running on the street besides
myself :)
I live in Hong Kong.
Cheers.
People dun like it?

The Chinese are Evil. I hope they all die in their sleep...
(Don't let third world countries industrialize and use Petrolem that we could be using instead)
hi eastward,
i believe you are a niger... am i right? i bet i am :)
raymond.