Ford Fusion any body?

Anybody driven a Ford Fusion? Is they good or is they bad???

Reply to
S. St. Nick

Pure evil.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

one of the best cars ever that I have driven thru Ford Recently, smooth ride, I had the SEL modle fully loaded with heated Leather All Around (Canadian Version), power everything, 6 disc mp3, 8 speakers Clarion Made Deck, side and front Air-bags, 221whp V6 Duratec, the Car i am looking at also comes with the 6 spoke machined wheels, and Goodyear Assurance Tires.... all for 35,000 Canadian + all taxes and Levies...

Reply to
Minako

I own the Lincoln version, great car! If you are considering a loaded Fusion, price the Mercury Milan it is a better buy.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter