Ford Fusion Hybrid

I am considering a Fusion Hybrid and was wondering if anyone here has experience with this car.

How is it on hills? Passing other cars on highway? Gas mileage? Maintenance?

Thanks for any replies,

Paul

Reply to
PWY

The Fusion Hybrid was just released. Chances are, no one has enough experience to answer your questions.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

There have been a lot of reviews of the Fusion Hybrid and other than Maintenance, I think they will answer your questions. Every review I have read has been positive, and most indicate that the Fusion is the best hybrid available. Google for reviews. Here's one to get you started:

Derek

Reply to
Derek Gee

The first 3 questions are subjective and interpretive depending on conditions of the driver's usage, terrain, traffic, and roads.

Maintenance is a long-term picture, not enough time has passed to answer that by a cuirent driver/owner of same vehicle.

Reply to
Dioclese