Ford Fusion With A 5-Speed

Anyone around here own, or know's someone who own's, a Fusion with the

5-speed transmission? I was wondering what the performance was like. I currently own an 05 Focus wagon, and generally trade my cars every three years, and not because I have to! It's just, well, a case of seeing something I like and, what the heck, why not! Besides, if you can do it, I say go for it! Anyway, today I was out looking on the lots to see if there were any 08 Fucii (Focuses??), just to get an idea of prices. I am kind of disappointed that Ford has made the decision not to produce a wagon in the Focus line as I have really found the wagon to be very versitile, being a person who owns a home that has needed rnovating, and my Focus wagon, I think, serves me better than a pick-up. In fact, the only wagon is now in the Taurus line, and that is just too big a car for me, but the Fusion seems about right if I do want to move up to a larger size car. And the 5- speed Fusion I saw today was a super nice looking car! Dare I say sharp? With the Fusion with a 5-speed, I wonder how it performs with the I-4 engine? Does the car have adequate power? And how is the fuel consumption? I noticed that the city rating was 2 mpg less than a 5-speed 08 Focus, but the highway rating was the same. The one I looked at had the moon roof (like my wagon), and the satalite radio. In fact, all it didn't have was the multi-disc player (as I have in my wagon). Any comments!

Thanks,

Ken

Reply to
Kenseth_Fan